Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hello world




Thanks to my car, today was my first Saturday I didn't work in at least 5 years. I sat down in front of my desk, and thought, "hmm I should work on some school projects". But again, it was beautiful outside, and thought maybe I should draw my new friend, Sopo the Orchid. I got her yesterday for my birthday. She looks different than other flowers for sure, AND she looks different from other orchids as well. So this first entry is to celebrate my first Saturday to relax and experiment new techniques.

7 comments:

Jason Raish said...

i like this. nice signature too

Anonymous said...

This is probably the best thing I have ever seen you do!

Junko Miyakoshi said...

Welcome to blogspot :)
I like the lines and texture :)

alexmercado said...

this is really impressive.
I'm always attracted to spot color
illustrations that do it just right.

Garima J-Bajaj said...

blogging is good!
nice stuff..

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful! Great work!

-Zina

sojung yu said...

oh~~ this one was it.~!! it is really nice.